Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet 2021
Riding a motorcycle is all about having fun on two wheels. There are times when a solitary ride is just what you need to take a break from all the hectic socializing of routine life. But there’s definitely a case to be made for riding with friends, it’s just a lot of fun. Communicating with your biking buddies can be quite awkward if you’re relying on hand gestures or shouting through your visor. For smooth communication, while riding, we recommend Bluetooth motorcycle helmets that will make your rides much more enjoyable. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets; the ones on the market that actually work.
Naturally, as with any product, there are a plethora of options available when it comes to these helmets, and you need to be really careful in selecting a helmet that has a high-quality Bluetooth system as well as a great helmet design in general. Selecting one of these based purely on Bluetooth capability is not recommended at all.
Factors to Keep in Mind While Choosing the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
A motorcycle helmet is a long-term investment. If you are a responsible rider, chances are that you don’t get into crashes that often. Because this is a long-term investment, you should always go for the highest quality helmet that you can afford. Let’s have a look at the things you should consider when going through a Bluetooth helmet review.
It is well known that electrical equipment and water aren’t exactly a match made in heaven. It is natural for the Bluetooth module in your helmet to misbehave, should it come in contact with water. To ensure that this does not happen, a Bluetooth helmet should absolutely be waterproof. Coming across a heavy downpour is only natural for any rider, and you have to be prepared for that. In fact, forget about rain, even the build-up of condensation (which is normal) in a helmet can cause the Bluetooth module to malfunction, so make sure that these parts of the helmet are waterproof.
A Bluetooth helmet is no good if you cannot control the functions in a seamless manner. And because riders are usually wearing gloves, this becomes an even more important aspect. There are some helmets out there that do not offer convenient access to Bluetooth functions, and as such should be avoided.
Make sure that the Bluetooth module in your helmet is compatible with all kinds of phones. Most helmets come with Bluetooth 2.0 or 3.0, which are both backward and forwards compatible, meaning they can work with old phones as well. The range of the radio is also something to look out for if you’re planning to use the Bluetooth as an intercom. Look for helmets with a range of at least 500 feet for good practical usability.
To communicate and navigate with both hands on the handles, you need to find the best Bluetooth helmet with voice control. Some helmets require you to set them manually in order to make calls or change settings, which can be inconvenient.
When choosing the best Bluetooth helmet for music or communication, you need to look for the helmet that is the easiest to use. The list above mentions some helmets with a single touch button system that makes your life much simpler.
Your Bluetooth helmet should not only provide clear and crisp sound, but it also needs to fade away all background noise. An ab-enhanced sound system will provide a crisp and clear sound. The best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets will also include dual stereo speakers and an anti-noise mic.
Number of Riders
When you are riding with all your biker buddies, make sure to carry the helmet that can connect to most of them. The intercom ability of helmets varies greatly so you need to take into consideration this factor too.
Top 10 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets 2021
1. O’Neal Commander – Best Cheap Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
|Affordable price point||Phone Connectivity problems|
|High-quality helmet with anti-fog and anti-scratch shield||Mic quality problems|
|Removable and washable suede inner lining|
|Excellent stereo speakers|
|Available in 6 sizes|
|10-hours continuous talk time|
For those looking to try the Bluetooth helmet technology out, O’Neal Commander gives you the perfect opportunity that is light on your wallet.
The O’Neal Commander’s biggest giveaway is its low price tag, and we are talking significantly low. But that in no way implies that it is low on quality. This is one of the most decent helmets out there, with all the features you require and more.
Talking about the hardware, the visor of this helmet is of very high quality and is said to be anti-fog and anti-scratch. These are crucial features when it comes to the shield of your helmet. The anti-fog properties make sure that there’s no condensation build-up on the shield which can severely hamper visibility, which on a motorcycle is extremely dangerous. The anti-scratch is also useful since scratches on the shield can spread incoming light, which can again hamper visibility.
The built-in Bluetooth system operates on the Bluetooth 2.0 standard and is actually rated for up to 10 hours of continuous talk time. This is quite impressive and accurate, as testified by most users. The Bluetooth radio can also serve as a rider-to-rider intercom, given that the riders are within 118 feet of each other. The Bluetooth module can be controlled via the very well-designed and easy to reach buttons mounted on the left side of the helmet.
The helmet also features a pair of stereo speakers that have been reported by users as delivering excellent sound. The Bluetooth system of this helmet is intelligent enough to detect when a call is coming and will disconnect the music while the user takes the call.
The O’Neal Commander weighs around 5.4 pounds, which can be categorized as being average weight for a helmet. It certainly not going to be causing any neck pains for the average rider. The helmet is available in 6 sizes, from extra small all the way to double extra-large. On the safety front, you can take complete comfort in the fact that it has both the DOT and ECE ratings.
- The Bluetooth helmet technology is obviously pricier than normal helmets. The O’Neal Commander gives you a compromise with all the features you want while not having to spend a fortune.
- It has a removable and washable suede inner lining. The suede construction makes sure that it’s comfortable and feels great against your face.
- A high-quality anti-scratch and anti-fog visor give you both protection and practicality. Good visibility is vital for a good ride, and the O’ Neal’s visor promises you a clear and crisp biking experience.
- The 10-hour continuous talk time and the 130-hour standby time is one of the most praised features of this helmet because this battery life is much higher than the market average.
- The excellent sound delivered by its stereo speakers is a big plus for this helmet. Considering how much noise you are surrounded by while on the road, and how much sound is produced when you’re speeding up, you can still rest assured nothing will come in the of the music to your ears.
- Some users have faced issues with the connectivity with the phone. This might be frustrating when you are in a hurry and your phone is not connecting.
- While people can hear others well, when on call, some users faced the problem that their voice was not reaching the other side, therefore the mic quality is low.
The O’Neal Commander represents a great value in Bluetooth helmets thanks to its combination of a great Bluetooth system, excellent protection and great design. It is packed with features but has a very affordable price point, making it a great choice for beginner riders on a budget.
2. HJC CL-MAXBT II
|Polycarbonate construction||Bluetooth device comes separately|
|High quality and easily removable face shield||The visor flip is not smooth|
|Possesses Advanced Channeling Ventilation System|
|Built-in Bluetooth speaker cavities|
|95% UV protection|
Let’s start with the basics, and that would be the fit and protection that this helmet provides. HJC are known for making high-quality helmets at very affordable price points, and this helmet is no exception. It has a polycarbonate construction which makes it incredibly lightweight, yet also very strong against impacts. The helmet is available in 13 different sizes, which means you can find a fit that will suit your head perfectly. The face shield of a very high quality and provides 95% U.V. protection, which is very good for the health of your eyes.
The helmet features HJC’s ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System, which allows it to flush heat and humidity out of the helmet through the various vents located on the helmet. This is a very easy helmet to carry out maintenance tasks as well. The face shield can be removed without the use of any tools through a single button. The DOT certification that this helmet has confirms the safety the product provides.
As for the helmet’s support for Bluetooth systems, the HJC helmet comes with full side cavities to house Bluetooth speakers and an integrated recess for placement of the radio. This helmet weighs around 5.2 pounds, which is considered to be less than average for this class of helmets.
- A specially designed polycarbonate build gives this helmet its lightweight but strong durability. The foremost reason for wearing a helmet in the first place is protection, and the MAX BT II’s polycarbonate cover makes this helmet very hard to break when crashed.
- This Helmet gives a 95% UV protection, meaning that you can go on long trips in the day without worrying about the piercing sunlight. Furthermore, the helmet not only protects you from the sun, but it protects itself from degradation in the sunlight meaning thus enhancing durability. The high-quality face shield has a convenient button to turn up or down thus making it very easy to use.
- The Advanced Channeling ventilation system does not allow the build-up of fog, heat, or humidity, giving you not only a clear but, a very comfortable ride.
- The helmet comes with cavities to accommodate your Bluetooth speakers and provides easy phone connectivity for your ease.
- While the product is marketed as a Bluetooth helmet, the helmet itself doesn’t come equipped with a Bluetooth system, While the helmet allows you to install your own Bluetooth system, the absence of a Bluetooth system takes away points for convenience.
- The visor flip occurs with the push of a single button, but as good as that sounds, some users have been having difficulty with the button, that doesn’t work as efficiently as they would’ve liked.
The HJC CL-MAXBT II is a highly affordable Bluetooth helmet from one of the best helmet makers out there. The helmet is available in an assortment of different colors, so you can really have one that suits your fancy. When it comes to fit and protection, HJC’s CL line of helmets have already proven their worth. In terms of features, this helmet is overloaded with a lot of impressive technologies, and for this price point, we think this is an excellent value product.
3. Torc T14B Full Face Helmet – Best Battery Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
|Affordable price point||Low-quality speakers|
|Fully optically correct face shield||Wind noise is annoying at high speeds|
|Dual-density EPS safety liners|
|Amazing Battery life|
|Face shield with smooth lock|
The Torc T14B Bluetooth helmet is a full-face helmet with a built-in radio. It is one of the more affordable options when it comes to helmets with integrated Bluetooth. It is available in a variety of exciting graphics and has a modern design.
Torc is very quick to point out the materials used in the T14B’s construction. According to the company, the T14B employs what’s known as dual-density EPS, which is apparently one of the most advanced EPS safety liner designs in the industry. The face shield of the helmet is also rated to be fully optically correct, something that uncommon in helmets of this price range. The helmet meets or exceeds DOT standards, so you don’t have to worry about the protection it offers for your head. It weighs around 6 pounds, which shouldn’t prove to be too heavy for the average rider.
This helmet comes in a stylish oval shape with a laser contoured comfortable inner lining that is removable and washable. They come with a 24 hour talk time and a 400m radius intercom capability.
- The Torc T14B stands out in some departments, with ridiculous battery life and great look and comfort, the helmet comes with a very affordable price tag.
- The fully optical, scratchproof visor also has a drop-down feature that protects you from excess sunlight. The smooth lock technology makes the drop-down function smooth, reliable, and easy to use. The visor is also very durable.
- The Dual Density liners provide very comfortable padding and this makes your ride a lot more enjoyable, less tiring, and hence safe.
- This helmet offers a mind-boggling 24 hours of talk time and 600 hours on standby making this one of the best battery helmets out there. This ridiculously battery capacity takes away the worry of recharging so that you can be at ease and take off without thinking about the battery.
- The speaker quality, according to some users has been very low, the speakers are small and hence not as loud when it comes to high traffic or high speed.
- Since the ears are exposed, the wind noise at high speeds can prove to be very annoying.
If you’re concerned about battery life, theTorc T14B is the best pick for you. However, you’ll have to look out for wind noise and speaker quality. Overall, it’s very comfortable and packed with just the right features.
4. FreedConn BM-2 – The Best Lightweight Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
|Supports Bluetooth 3.0 standard||Low standby time|
|ABS plastic construction||Poor sound quality on high speeds|
|Rigid and strong|
|Weighs around 4.05 pounds|
|High-Density EPS cushion layer|
The FreedConn BM-2 is one of the best Bluetooth helmets under the $200 price point. It features superior Bluetooth communication technology and has some great safety features.
This helmet employs the most powerful Bluetooth system, with a 1640 feet intercom range, which is said to be twice the range of competitors. The BM-2 can also be used in a 3-way manner if you wish to communicate with two other friends. There’s also a built-in FM radio in the Bluetooth module, so you don’t have to be bored if there’s no one to talk to. The helmet supports the Bluetooth 3.0 standard, along with HSP, HFP, and A2DP, which are all essential for a completely hassle-free Bluetooth experience if paired with your smartphone.
Apart from having the best Bluetooth system in the business, the Freedconn BM-2 also features some pretty impressive safety technology. It uses advanced engineering technology and has a unibody design. It also has a DOT rating for your complete satisfaction. The shell is made out of ABS plastic, made through special plastic injection molding technology. This gives the helmet a good amount of rigidity and strength, which means it will perform admirably in the event of a crash.
The helmet uses a high-density EPS cushion layer to ensure that environmental noise doesn’t seep too much into the helmet. The design is said to be waterproof, with no nook and cranny that is able to leak water into the helmet. The inner liner is removable and has a special material that fights against perspiration and odor. The helmet has a good amount of airflow, so things don’t get steamy in there.
One of the more impressive aspects of this helmet is that it weighs just 4.05 pounds, which is extremely helmet of this class. This will place absolutely no burden on your head which means you can keep on riding without having to worry about comfort.
- This helmet carries the most superior Bluetooth technology available. This means that it is a lot easier to use, faster, and smoother giving you an unparalleled Bluetooth experience. The intercom has an astounding range of 1640ft for seamless communication with your biker buddies.
- The ABS plastic system gives the body rigidity and strength. This technology will keep your head safe from injuries, in the event of a crash and hence gives you the calm of being protected.
- The high-density EPS cushion layer adds a lot of comfort features, firstly, it makes it very hard for noise to enter and bother you, secondly, it is completely waterproof keeping you safe in the event of a downpour and lastly, it does not allow for humidity or odor to build up.
- The ABS plastic system has enabled this helmet to be incredibly lightweight, in fact, this is one of the most lightweight motorcycle helmets with Bluetooth.
- A lot of people experienced difficulties with the sound quality at high speeds, that is something that would need improvements because the good sound is one of the core features of any decent Bluetooth helmet.
- The standby time of 120 hours means you’ll need to recharge often which could be annoying.
This helmet is a very decent buy. It is reliable, will meet all your Bluetooth motorcycle helmet needs at under $200. The best feature is, its so light, you can forget you have it on. Add that to being waterproof, noise-proof and odor-less, makes this the perfect companion for long adventures.
5. TORC TB27 – Best Quality Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
|High-quality construction||High price tag|
|Robust and durable thermoplastic alloy absorbs impacts||Bluetooth performance low at high speeds|
|Fully optically correct face shield|
|Scratch and fog-resistant face shield|
|Integrated Bluetooth connectivity that employs Blinc Bluetooth technology|
The TORC TB27 is a full-face modular helmet. The modular aspect of this helmet makes it easier to just take the front lid off when you have to take a deep breath or speak to someone. The shell is made of robust and durable thermoplastic alloy which helps keep the weight of the helmet down while providing a good amount of protection against knocks. The shell is designed in such a way as to maximize impact absorption. The helmet has also been designed to be smaller than other helmets, which helps with aerodynamics, weight, and even aesthetics.
The face shield is again of good quality and is scratch and fog-resistant. It is also optically correct which leads to distortion-free viewing.
The inside of the helmet is lined with comfortable padding which, as far as we can tell, contains no pressure points. This makes it a good option for long rides. The helmet has a reasonably comfortable fit and will sit stable on your head even during high speeds. The interior of the helmet is made of laser-cut technical fabric which has a special material that fights against perspiration and bacteria.
TORC has employed the use of Blinc Bluetooth technology for this helmet. Blinc is fast becoming a standard for integrated Bluetooth radios in the motorcycle helmet market. This makes it easier to communicate with other Blinc-equipped helmets to ensure there are no compatibility issues. You don’t have to worry about buying a separate Bluetooth intercom kit with this helmet, as it comes with its own system.
This helmet meets or exceeds the DOT and ECE safety ratings, so you can rest assured that it will perform well in the case of a crash. The chin strap of the helmet uses robust stainless-steel locks to ensure that the helmet stays on your head even under strong forces.
- The high-quality thermoplastic construction makes this helmet smaller, lightweight but stronger. It provides good protection by absorbing any impact that it takes thus making you feel safe.
- The optically correct and scratch and fog-resistant face shield enhance your visibility in two distinct ways. It gives you a complete peripheral vision without any distortion which makes your life a lot easier.
- The Blinc Bluetooth technology is one of the best features of this device as this makes the Bluetooth connectivity part a lot faster and convenient. Not only can you connect faster with people having the Blinc technology, but connectivity, in general, is also greatly improved.
- This helmet is definitely on the pricier part of the spectrum. But it promises and delivers on quality.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is affected at high speeds because of greater wind pressure, thus taking away a little from your biking experience.
This helmet offering by TORC is in a higher price bracket than what is usually expected from the company, mainly due to the advanced features that the company has incorporated into it. This is a helmet with high-quality construction and integrated Bluetooth connectivity, and the use of high-quality materials and features justifies the price of the helmet.
6. Bell Qualifier DLX- The Best Bluetooth Street bike Helmet
|Noise reduction||Size might be too small for people|
|Anti-bacterial interior||High wind noise at high speeds|
Known for the comfort and security it provides, the Bell Qualifier DLX is one of the safest and most reliable Bluetooth helmets out there. It has also been designed in a way that makes it very durable, and it will stay with you for a long time.
This helmet comes with a padded wind collar that significantly reduces the wind and road noise, whether you are moving in the city traffic or speeding on the highway This feature enhances the comfort of the helmet.
This helmet is composed of polycarbonate, with lightweight 3 shell and 3 EPS construction material making it significantly lighter in weight. Polycarbonate helmets can absorb high impacts thrown at them which is why this helmet easily kills two birds with one stone; really good protection without dragging you down with weight.
This helmet comes with a premium interior with microfiber, antimicrobial and antibacterial. This is something quite rare in helmets and makes this something very unique to this helmet. This is definitely something that stands out as it protects the user from germs too and that’s unheard of. The pads and linings in the interior to contour the head also provides comfort.
The Click Release shield moves up and down on a press of a single button. Besides having a dedicated Bluetooth slot, it comes equipped with an integrated speaker. You can listen to your favorite music and answer calls while on the bike.
If you want to invest in a Bluetooth helmet that will keep bacterial diseases away and is also very comfortable then this one won’t disappoint. This helmet is also D.O.T certified and that guarantees protection.
- The antibacterial interior is something you won’t find in many helmets. The interior is breathable too. An antibacterial helmet is perfect for those who take long trips and ride in the rain, etc. Excessive sweat and rainwater help the growth of bacteria inside the helmet which is harmful to health.
- The helmet has top-notch components that keep the noise out. You will enjoy clear communication when on a call whether you are moving or still. The importance of this is based on the fact that this is the primary reason to buy a built-in Bluetooth motorcycle helmet.
- The polycarbonate build of this helmet helps this become both lightweight and strong, thus literally, and metaphorically taking a weight off your shoulders.
- One of the main advertised advantages of this helmet is its compact size, making the helmet smaller than other helmets in the same metric; if you wear a medium on a regular helmet, you better order a large for this.
- The wind noise, for some users, becomes unbearable at higher speeds.
This helmet is compact, lightweight but with no compromise on features. The edge that is given to this helmet by the anti-bacterial interior, combined by its different shape makes this the ideal street bike Bluetooth helmet.
7. ILM Bluetooth Integrated Flip-up Full Face Helmet- The Best Sound Helmet
|Bluetooth sleep mode||Low intercom range of 1000ft|
|Single touch button options||Low Battery life|
|Superior Sound System|
|Echo cancellation technology|
|Good battery life|
This helmet comes equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. The third generation of Bluetooth gives this helmet an edge over most others on this list because most other helmets carry a Bluetooth 2.0 system. Bluetooth 3.0 promises to be faster, easy to connect to, and provides better transmission.
It comes with a battery life of 8 hours of talk time with 110 hours of standby. On the surface, this looks average, but it is much more than that, considering this helmet has the feature of sleep mode that activates itself if the Bluetooth is not used for some time. This significantly saves battery usage and increase battery life.
The helmet also has adjustable vents to circulate oxygen throughout the enclosed space, this would prevent fogging up and will reduce the presence of odors.
One-touch feature for calling, rejecting, pausing a song, playing a song, and going to the next track or the previous one makes this one of the easiest to use helmets out there. It proves very hard to do these tasks while riding, and this helmet makes that easier.
DSP Echo cancellation and noise suppression technology deliver optimum sound even at high speeds and FM Radio, GPS navigation available on voice commands as well. The two high-quality stereo speakers that come on this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet are probably one of its best features because the quality of sound that this helmet provides is unmatched.
This helmet meets and exceeds the safety standards of both ECE and DOT so that you can cross safety off the list.
- The Bluetooth sleep mode helps the average battery life last a long longer. This is a feature that is typically unheard of and is an efficient battery saving technique. This will make the battery life, one less thing to worry about.
- The single touch button options for changing music and attending calls will make your life significantly easier when you’re stuck in traffic and want to change something without any confusion. Your hands are barely off the handles making it a lot safer for you.
- The Bluetooth 3.0 system is the latest and most efficient Bluetooth technology out there making all your Bluetooth functions faster, easier, and more reliable, thus saving a ton of your time in the long run.
- The best feature of this helmet is its superior sound system. The two speakers provide sound that is very loud and combine that with the efficient noise cancellation, and you can hear good music and calls going at ridiculously high speeds. That is why you get these Bluetooth helmets in the first place!
- The intercom rage of this helmet is absurdly low, significantly lower than any of the others on this list.
- Although the sleep mode helps increase battery life, it should still have been a little more to meet the market average at least.
This is a solid, high performing, robust helmet. It is very durable and should stay with you for a long time. And most importantly, this helmet has cracked the code that most helmets have struggled with; how to combat the low sound quality at high speeds. If you want to jam on your ride, this is the helmet to get.
8. Sena Bluetooth Stereo Headset- Best Bluetooth Helmet for Half Helmets
|Excellent transmission||Wind noise at higher speeds|
|Good reception of sound||Not compatible with novelty helmets|
|Easy to use controls|
|GPS voice commands|
When you stay on the road for a long time, you get used to your helmet. It becomes your home. You are accustomed to the shape and size and you do not want to buy a new one. For these people, this is a Bluetooth headset and intercom device that can easily fit into your half helmet.
Once you put this in, your helmet can now work through the voice commands on your smartphone. You can listen to songs on your ride, and talk to 4 of your friends, in a 980yard radius, through a 4-way conference call.
This helmet comes with amazing sound quality and features. There are buttons to conveniently skip, rewind and pause songs on the go. It also comes with GPS voice commands so that you may never get lost.
With a weight of only 2 pounds, this headset promises not to overburden you as it gives you all these cool high-tech features. This helmet meets the DOT safety standards.
- This stereo headset has amazing reception and transmission of sound enabling you to have clear and crisp voice conversations with your friends.
- The buttons make this very user-friendly even with gloves on. Accessibility adds to the experience.
- The 4-way intercom is an impressive feature since many Bluetooth motorcycle helmets feature only two-way communication.
- Some users have complained that at higher speeds because of high wind noise there is a lack of sound.
- A major con that accompanies headsets for helmets is that they are not compatible with all helmets. Be sure to check if this is right for you.
The Sena stereo headset is a great hack for those people who have dated headsets but want the features of a new one, without compromising on their comfort. This is an excellent product that can equip the helmet with all the necessary features for a fun experience.
9. BiLT Techno 2.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
|Extremely Comfortable||Music skips at times|
|Excellent Ventilation||Sound is not loud enough for some people|
|Absorbent Lining Material|
This helmet comes with an aerodynamic helmet that is robust and corrosion-free. The main advantage of the material is that it offers protection while being lightweight.
This helmet comes equipped with a DWO-5 Universal Bluetooth communicator that allows it to pair with a wide array of devices. This allows for seamless music sharing between your smartphone and your helmet. This also enhances the intercom ability of the device. You can connect to people up to 400m away using the intercom.
The Techno 2.0 prides itself on having an outstanding battery life. With a standby time of 7 days, this device dominates most of the other helmets in terms of battery life.
- This helmet is very comfortable to wear. The soft interior makes you feel like home. This makes the helmet less of a burden and more of a joy to wear.
- The ventilation system of this helmet is excellent which makes it easier to have it on for long durations, as you keep getting fresh air. Furthermore, it prevents the fogging up, hence providing clear visibility.
- The absorbent lining material absorbs shocks and protects the wearer. That is one of the reasons this helmet comes with DOT safety standards certification
- Some users have faced problems where the Bluetooth system skips songs itself, and that could be very annoying since while riding a motorcycle, you do not usually get a chance to pick your music.
- Some people have claimed that the only way to enjoy good sound on this helmet is by turning the phone volume up to the maximum, otherwise, the sound is not a lot.
The BiLT Techno 2.0 is one of the more decent helmets with Bluetooth. While it does not excel in one department, it certainly ticks all the boxes and promises a comfortable ride with a decent Bluetooth experience. This is a safe bet helmet, comfort food of sorts, you can’t go wrong if you buy this.
10. ScorpionExo Half Size Helmet
|Dual Visors||Poor Battery life.|
|Safe build and design||Heavyweight.|
|The speakers are some of the best on the market|
|Neodymium magnets near the chin area|
|Removable and washable lining|
This helmet is quite literally a heavyweight, it weighs 6lbs, making it one of the heaviest Bluetooth helmets. However, the 6lbs are divided into many sections of the helmet so that you don’t feel overburdened with a huge weight on you.
The helmet comes with a dual visor system – A clear one for night-time riding and stormy, dusty weather. And a tinted one for protecting your eyes on a sunny day by relaxing the strain caused to your eyes while riding in bright sunlight.
The exclusive Scorpion helmet is engineered with minimal weight in order to disperse the energy in the case of an impact. There are also a couple of neodymium magnets near the chin area that instantly open or shut the removable mask. With a dual-density EPS, this helmet weighs a hefty 6lbs
The stereo speakers on the ScorpionExo are hands down one of, if not the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet speakers available. Excellent bass and audibility make these speakers make up for the poor battery life of this helmet.
The interior of the helmet is very well ventilated with antimicrobial properties, keeping it cool and dry even in the summers. The lining is extremely comfortable and removable and washable. The aggressive design safeguards your head while riding in rough conditions. This helmet is DOT approved.
- The Dual Visors are something that is not that common in Bluetooth helmets. This is an amazing feature that optimizes our biking experience be it day or night.
- The design and build of this helmet make it very safe. The main purpose of any decent helmet should be to be first and foremost safe and lifesaving in case of an accident, and needless to say, this does the job well.
- The speakers are some of the best on the market. It’s a challenge to put up good speakers in Bluetooth Motorcycle helmets because they usually become ineffective with high speeds and wind noise. This however tackles the problem well.
- The battery life of this helmet is lesser than the market average due to the high-quality speakers.
- The 6lbs is still a very heavy load to have on your head for long periods of time at a stretch.
The ScorpionExo is one of the best Bluetooth motorcycle headphones out there that delivers on quality and performance. With a very robust build, it protects the user completely and provides an efficient Bluetooth experience and unparalleled sound experience with its excellent stereo speakers.
A Bluetooth helmet is a great investment that will undoubtedly add value to your riding experience. You can take calls while riding with the press of a button and even listen to your favorite tracks on a solo journey. The real fun comes when you’re riding with your friends, where you can communicate effortlessly between yourselves with high-quality sound. Bluetooth helmets tend to be pricier than their conventional counterparts, which is obvious given the additional equipment they carry.